SEEKING TALENTED DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to use and expand your diverse skills to make an impact in the world? Come join our team at Crossrope where we help people enjoy fitness again with our unique jump rope training system.
Note: this is a FULL-TIME position in Mississauga with a mix of remote and office hours.
Crossrope is a fun and fast-growing fitness company that delivers a fun jump rope workout experience to customers across the globe.
Over the past six years, our patented jump rope system has been used by tens of thousands of people all across the globe and has been featured in top fitness publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, and Men’s Fitness.
We have a private online community of over 70,000 jumpers from across the globe and we’re looking for a talented and outgoing community manager to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with strong communication and community building skills who is outgoing, collaborative, savvy, and excited about enhancing the experience for our community members. We’re looking for the right person to join our marketing team and help us scale and develop the next phase of our community growth
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assisting with creation and optimization of email campaigns and automations
- Creating and managing all marketing reports
- Assisting with creation and optimization of lead generation funnels
- Updating and maintaining product catalogs
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Organizing, updating, and coordinating imagery and marketing assets
- Assisting with marketing administrative tasks
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Comfortable with using web-based tools such as Google Docs, Google Analytics, WordPress, Trello, Asana, Zapier, Dropbox, etc. and can pick up new tools quickly
- Great with data and know how to manipulate spreadsheets and create reports
- Design experience with Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must
- Experience with all social media channels, particularly Facebook, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest as well as social platforms such as Hootsuite
- Technically savvy and resourceful: we’re looking for a problem-solver who is quick on their feet, resourceful in finding solutions, and can manage to figure things out on their own
- Always looking for new and better ways to improve your work
- Self-motivated and have the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a fast-paced, “get-it-done” environment and are motivated by getting things done, deadlines, and goals
PERKS OF WORKING WITH CROSSROPE:
- Remote-work friendly – have the freedom to work wherever you are able to focus best; only select days of the week are required for presence in the office.
- Flexible vacation and PTO policy – we want to make sure you have the opportunity to relax and do what you love. Nobody likes burnout.
- Free jump ropes – every new employee gets our top-of-the line Infinity ropes to use at home, at the gym, or during our weekly team workouts (optional).
- Profit sharing incentives and bonuses available
- Fun company culture and vibe with annual retreats
- Opportunity to see your work directly impact our customers