SEEKING TALENTED DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to use and expand your diverse skills to make an impact in the world? Come join us at Crossrope where we help people enjoy fitness again with our unique jump rope training system.
Note: this is a FULL-TIME position in Mississauga with a mix of remote and office hours.
Crossrope is a fun and fast-growing fitness company that delivers a fun jump rope workout experience.
Over the past six years, our patented Crossrope jump rope system has been used by tens of thousands of people all across the globe and has been featured in top fitness publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, and Men’s Fitness.
We’re a high-performance team of exceptionally talented and diverse individuals and we’re on a mission to help millions of people enjoy fitness again.
We are currently experiencing substantial growth in our business and we are looking for a talented assistant digital marketer who wants to help push us to the next level. If you are technically savvy, enthusiastic, and like to move quickly, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Comfortable with using web-based tools such as Google Docs, Google Analytics, WordPress, Trello, Asana, Zapier, Dropbox, etc. and can pick up new tools quickly
- Good with data and know how to manipulate spreadsheets and create reports
- Design experience with Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must
- Experience with all social media channels, particularly Facebook, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest as well as social platforms such as Hootsuite
- Technically savvy and resourceful: we’re looking for a problem-solver who is quick on their feet, resourceful in finding solutions, and can manage to figure things out on their own
- Always looking for new and better ways to improve your work
- Self-motivated and have the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Positive outlook with an enthusiastic manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive in a fast-paced, “get-it-done” environment and are motivated by getting things done, deadlines, and goals
- Assisting with creation and optimization of email campaigns and automations
- Creating and managing all marketing reports
- Assisting with creation and optimization of lead generation funnels
- Updating and maintaining product catalogs
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Organizing, updating, and coordinating imagery and marketing assets
- Assisting with marketing administrative tasks
PERKS OF WORKING WITH CROSSROPE:
- Remote-friendly (mix of office and remote work hours)
- Join a team in high-growth phase with opportunities for professional growth
- Opportunity to directly impact the lives of our customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- Amazing company culture (chance to work with a small, agile and highly talented team who like to have fun and make cool things)