Are you a talented digital marketing & content specialist looking to use your diverse skills to make an impact in the world? Come join us at Crossrope where we help people enjoy fitness again with our unique jump rope training system.
Note: this is a FULL-TIME position in Toronto with mix of remote and office hours.
Crossrope is a fun and fast-growing fitness company that designs and builds premium portable fitness equipment.
Over the past 5 years, our patented Crossrope jump rope training system has been used by tens of thousands of people all across the globe and has been featured in top fitness publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, and Men’s Fitness.
We’re a high-performance team of exceptionally talented and diverse individuals and we’re on a mission to help millions of people enjoy fitness again. It takes an entire team committed to something bigger than themselves to make the kind of impact that we’re after.
And we need you.
We are currently experiencing substantial growth in our business and we are looking for a talented marketer who wants to help push us to the next level. If you are technically savvy, enthusiastic, and like to move quickly, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for fitness and health and consider it an important part of your lifestyle
- You have good English writing skills and experience in writing and publishing blog content
- You love social media and have experience with all social media channels, particularly Facebook, Business Manager, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest as well as social platforms such as Hootsuite
- You are very comfortable with using web-based tools such as Google Docs, Google Analytics, WordPress, Trello, Asana, Zapier, Dropbox, etc. and can pick up new tools quickly
- You are good with data and know how to manipulate spreadsheets and create reports
- You have a creative mindset and good design skills: we’re looking for someone who can create simple and compelling graphics in Photoshop or online tools like Canva
- You must be exceptionally organized: we have a lot of moving pieces in our marketing and it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Good organizational and project management skills are a must
- You are technically savvy and resourceful: we’re looking for someone who is quick on their feet, resourceful in finding solutions, and can manage to figure things out on their own
- You thrive in a fast-paced, “get-it-done” environment and are motivated by getting things done, deadlines, and goals
- You are self-motivated and able to set direction and priorities: we don’t want to have to hold anyone’s hand for too long. You must love and have fun with what you do and be productive without much oversight. You must take initiative.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to improve your work. We call this the 1% better principle and we all embody it
- You must have high standards for achievement, take pride in the work you create, and be passionate about seeing your ideas and efforts have a direct impact on the growth of our business.
THINGS YOU WILL WORK ON
- Managing and growing the brand’s social media channels
- Managing our content calendar and writing content for our training blog, website, as well as guest posts (includes research and customer interviews)
- PR and email outreach to develop strategic partnerships with brands, affiliates, and influencers
- Designing simple and compelling images for various social marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing marketing dashboards, reports, and playbooks
- Delivering ultimate customer experience through support email and live chat
- Managing our private fast-growing Facebook community
- Helping us grow brand exposure through various social channels
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions and offering creative inputs
PERKS OF WORKING WITH CROSSROPE
- Opportunity to directly impact the lives of our customers
- Remote-friendly (mix of office and remote work hours)
- Paid in USD
- Join a team in high-growth phase with opportunities for growth
- Flexible vacation policy
- Amazing company culture (chance to work with a small, agile and highly talented team who like to have fun and make cool things)