Here's how you can get started:
1: Join the Community
Want to engage with other participants? Join our private Facebook group below and make sure to introduce yourself!
2. Access Your Workouts
Get access to your daily jump rope and bodyweight workouts on our simple workout page (you'll also be notified by email).
3. Download Your Nutrition Guidelines
To get the best possible results during this challenge, you need to make sure your nutrition is on point. Here are some simple nutrition guidelines to follow.
4: Get Your Jump Rope
Do you need a good jump rope for the challenge? Or just want to upgrade? If you want to get the best results possible, get yourself a set of weighted ropes here:
Use coupon code JROCTOBER to apply savings.
5. Download Your Accountability Chart
To help you stay accountable over the course of the challenge, we've created a simple accountability chart that you can use to track your progress over the 4 week journey.
6. Access Jump Rope Quick-Start Guide
If you are new to jumping rope, we have a simple quick-start guide to help you learn the basic techniques that you'll need to complete the workouts in this challenge.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
How to Win the Transformation Cash Prizes
As an extra boost of motivation, we're giving away $250 to the best male and female transformations PLUS $100 to the second beset male and female transformations.
If you would like to qualify for the best transformation prize, here's what you will need to send us before October 16, 2016:
1. Before photos: before you start the challenge, take one photo from the front and one from the side, making sure there's plenty of lighting and you're wearing minimal clothing. Please have something in the photo to identify the day's date.
2. Your weight measurement: step on the scale first thing in the morning (before you eat breakfast) and mark down your weight.
We encourage you to re-take these measurements and photos each week throughout the course of the challenge to track your progress!
- Dave & Serge