Are you a talented digital marketer looking to use your skills to make an impact in the world? Come join us at Crossrope where we help people enjoy fitness again with our unique training system.
Note: this is a FULL-TIME position in Toronto with mix of remote and office hours.
Crossrope is a fun and fast-growing fitness company that designs and builds premium portable fitness equipment.
Over the past 4 years, our patented Crossrope jump rope training system has been used by tens of thousands of people all across the globe and has been featured in top fitness publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, and Men’s Fitness.
We’re a high-performance team of exceptionally talented and diverse individuals and we’re on a mission to help millions of people enjoy fitness again. It takes an entire team committed to something bigger than themselves to make the kind of impact that we’re after.
And we need you.
We are currently experiencing substantial growth in our business and we are looking for a talented marketer who wants to help push us to the next level. If you are technically savvy, enthusiastic, and like to move quickly, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have strong design skills: there is extensive work with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop.
- You have a thorough understanding of all available online marketing channels with particular experience using paid advertising, content marketing, and influencer marketing to drive growth: you’ll be helping us develop marketing strategies behind these channels.
- You have extensive knowledge of web-based technology: you must know Wordpress inside and out and have experience with other web-based software tools like ESPs (such as Active Campaign), Google Analytics, Optin Monster, etc.
- You are technically savvy and resourceful: you will run into all sorts of technical and tactical problems and we’re looking for someone who is quick on their feet, resourceful in finding solutions, and can manage to figure things out
- You’re not afraid to fail: we like to move quickly and would rather ask for forgiveness than permission. You will be testing a lot of things and putting ideas and strategies into action. Most of the stuff won’t work, but you must be able to learn and correct course
- You have solid writing skills (i.e. you can write well in English)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, “get-it-done” environment and are motivated by getting things done, deadlines, and goals
- You are self-motivated and able to set direction and priorities: we don’t want to have to hold anyone’s hand for too long. You must love what you do and be productive without much oversight. You must take initiative.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to improve your work. We call this the 1% better principle and we all embody it
- You must be exceptionally organized: we have a lot of moving pieces in our marketing and it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Good organizational skills are a must. Experience with Trello, Asana, Dropbox, etc. are all great.
- You must have high standards for achievement, take pride in the work you create, and be passionate about seeing your ideas and efforts have a direct impact on the growth of our business.
THINGS YOU WILL WORK ON
These are just a few of the things you’ll be working on:
- Running and managing our paid advertising strategy
- Executing our content and link-building strategy
- Designing professional and compelling images for various marketing channels – blog posts, website pages, infographics, paid advertising campaigns, and email campaigns
- Building online events to grow our community (includes creating/optimizing landing pages, copywriting, setting up online contests, etc.)
- Helping creating marketing playbooks and processes
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions and offering creative inputs
- Helping with future iterations of web properties: designing page layouts and mockups as needed
PERKS OF WORKING ON CROSSROPE
- Remote-friendly (mix of office and remote work hours). We currently work out of a co-working space in Toronto.
- Paid in USD (currently rate of 1.33)
- Join a team in high-growth phase with insane opportunities for growth within the organization
- Flexible vacation policy
- Amazing company culture (chance to work with a small, agile and highly talented team who like to have fun and make cool things)
- Opportunity to directly affect the lives of our customers