Are you a savvy content marketer with strong SEO skills looking to use your diverse skill set to make an impact in the world? Come join our small but passionate team at Crossrope where we help people enjoy fitness again with our popular jump rope training system.
Note: this is a full-time position in Mississauga, ON.
Crossrope is a fun and fast-growing fitness company that delivers a premium jump rope experience to customers around the world. Our mission is to inspire millions of people to have fun with fitness again.
Over the past six years, our patented jump rope training system has been used by tens of thousands of people across the globe and has been featured in top fitness publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, and Men’s Fitness.
We are currently experiencing substantial growth in our business and we are seeking a talented content and SEO marketer who can help us take our content strategy to the next level. If you are passionate about fitness, enthusiastic, and like to move quickly, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for fitness and health and consider it an important part of your lifestyle
- You have a proven track record of implementing successful SEO-driven content strategies
- You have exceptional copywriting skills with a strong ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our brand
- You are familiar with SEO and analytics reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- You strive for self-improvement and stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- You are very comfortable with using and learning web-based tools such as Google Docs, Analytics, WordPress, Asana, Zapier, Dropbox, etc.
- You are resourceful, quick on your feet, and can solve challenging problems on your own
- You thrive in a fast-paced, “get-it-done” environment and are motivated by getting things done, deadlines, and goals
- You work well with others and have a strong attention to detail
- You take initiative and ownership of your role. You must be able to set direction and priorities and be productive without much oversight.
- You have high standards for achievement, take pride in your work, and are passionate about seeing your ideas and efforts have a direct impact on the growth of our business.
THINGS YOU WILL WORK ON
Here are some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Establish and execute strategies to improve our organic traffic using white-hat SEO principles
- Perform ongoing keyword research, competitor analysis, and audience research to identify content gaps and opportunities
- Write high-quality, well-researched, and engaging content for our blog while adhering to our brand standards and messaging
- Write copy for emails, ads, landing pages, sales pages, product pages, lead magnets, community experience pages, and all internal and external documents
- Track and provide detailed analytics and reporting of our SEO and content efforts
- Manage and update our content calendar
- Work with the marketing team to support various campaigns and activities with content and engage in brainstorming sessions to offer creative inputs
- Put together video scripts and storyboards for new brand videos
PERKS OF WORKING WITH CROSSROPE
- Opportunity to directly impact the lives of our customers with your work
- Join a team in high-growth phase
- Some remote-work opportunities
- Paid time off and a profit share bonus incentive
- Amazing company culture (chance to work with a small, agile and highly talented team who like to have fun and make cool things).